If you need to rent a compact Mini Excavator for a commercial or residential project that involves close-quarters work, the compact Bobcat E50 Mini Excavator might be the perfect choice. The Bobcat E50’s maximum digging depth is 11.6 feet (standard arm) and 12.9 feet (long arm).
Dimensions:The Bobcat E50 rubber track mini excavator with a narrow width of just 77.2″, and 218.7″ in length, and has a height of 99.7″. It’s maximum dumping height is 12.7 feet (standard arm) and 13.6 feet (long arm).
What can you do with a Bobcat E50 (rubber track) Mini Excavator rental?
· Dig up sewage pipes or electrical conduit
· Tear down a small structure
· Break up concrete with the hammer attachment
· Backfill trenches
· Dig trenches
· Prepare grounds for landscaping
· Remove debris from construction sites
· Fence pole installation
· Plant trees
· Remove small stumps
· Load sand and gravel
· Brush Cutting